Wine Making Wisdom from the Community
Recently I asked Winemaker’s Academy members to share with me their top tips that they learned by making their own wines. In this episode I share those tips with you and supplement them with some of my own experience.
You’ll hear tips from wine makers all over the world! Specifically England, Sweeden, India, and the USA.
Not an Academy member yet? Join here.
- Can I leave out the oak that came with my red wine kit?
- When should I cold stabilize my wine?
- How do I degas my wine without mixing in a bunch of oxygen?
- How long can I keep a bentonite slurry?
- How do you take up the extra headspace in a carboy or bottle of wine?
Resources Mentioned & Related Topics
- Oak Products Explained
- Beaujolais Nouveau – Wikipedia Article
- Carbonic Maceration
- Fermtech Wine Whip
- Using Bentonite
Photography by: John Holzer